New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Banana 

[Image: Dn7w-Bo-D-d.jpg]

Unwise allowing guest users to post images, figuring out how and taking steps to prevent it is now on my To-Do list.

The question is, should I resize the video making it smaller or should I let it eat the width of the entire page as is? Might be wise to downsize it to better fit mobile devices. All in favor say aye.

Okay I had a problem resizing the Iframe the video loads into and it was not down scaling when resizing the browser window. Turned out to be some JS files not loading. I got that taken care of and set video window to 550px max-width. Also it turns out the gun fighter video will not play outside of YouTube but it's such a hoot it's worth tripping to YT to watch.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

I just installed a user ID plugin and it's not showing an ID on the old post. So this is a test post to see if the plugin works?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

(07-08-2020, 09:41 AM)Lordy x2 Wrote:  I just installed a user ID plugin and it's not showing an ID on the old post. So this is a test post to see if the plugin works?

You know what, nope, it don't work otherwise it would be displaying a user ID# in the author info over on the left column. I might be able to fix it the future, but I really need to get back after my email problems. I had to take a break from trying to figure out that problem because I was on the verge of putting my fist through my monitor.

New Reply  Post Thread