New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is not going to work.  It's getting pretty obvious the Tribulation is about to kickoff off and no one is discussing survival strategy. Well maybe a Prepper or two who think they are going to blend into the hills and eat bugs and bark. Good luck with that.

If you are serious about servival and meet their minimum mental and physical requirements you will have to pledge your allegiance to a gang, the bigger the better. At this point Law Enforcement or the Military would be your best bet.

Barring those options and you have your own hardware you are going to have to join a punk or militias type organization. That is, if you want to be around for any length of time. In any case the procurement and protection of supplies to keep your organization intact and viable will be its main function. Deadly Force will be employed to meet those objectives.

Ever diminishing supplies will bring Gangs into direct confrontational competition with each other. This scene is set when a punk organization that roves from location to location ends up scouting a neighborhood where a militias is hunkered down.

We've been bivouacked in this fucking burnt out strip center for two days, we are running low on food, what's your problem, why the hell haven't you submitted an action plan?

They aren't showing their hand, I don't know their numbers or what kind of weapons they have or which dwellings they'll be defending themselves from. To put it short I don't want to get anybody needlessly killed.

To put it short I would rather die quickly needlessly than cautiously slowly starving to death. Tonight you send the bitches in with gas cans.

What! We don't have any gas?

I know that, You know that, but they don't! Give them bitches empty cans and when them squatters think they are about to get burned out and the shooting starts you'll be able to determine where it's coming from and take appropriate action. Tell them girls if they volunteer and survive they get double rations for a week and if they don't volunteer make them eat a bullet.

Man you're just plain cruel.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-22-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-22-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-24-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-26-2021, 03:09 AM