New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Knock-knock
Whooo's theyair?
Anita
Anita who?
Anita to get in or you'll be pulling an all nighter by your lonesome.

Now that you're settled in, is there some reasonĀ  you can't use today's password?

Probably because I don't remember it from the morning meeting. Like it's really important to verbally protect a door I could quite easily physically kick in. What the Grand Poobah thinks is important around here is beyond me.

You better not let Parks hear you use that reference for him. He thinks he's God, he'll think you're dising him for totally different reasons than what you're dising him for.

I wish he was God then he could tell Adam & Eve to stay away from the Apple Tree in a more meaningful manner, that way we wouldn't be in this mess.

How's that?

The planet wouldn't be in such dire straights if humanity hadn't gained the knowledge to master fire and invent the wheel. We'd be in the jungle eating ripe fruit that falls to the ground. We'd be happy campers down in the tropics under the protective canopy of a rainforest, far fewer in number instead of spread out around the globe defiling every nook and cranny. Yesiree BOB, we'd living, loving and hiding from our predaters just like any other self-respecting Monkey, and my balls would itch because my grass skirt had a insect infestation, not because I sat in the same chair you did.

Overall, that's a hell of a theory, but it does have one fatal flaw.

Oh yeah what's that?

Just so happens, MY BALLS DON'T ITCH! Never have.
Hey get a load of the Elm St. monitor! What you think is going on there?

Sheeze, looks like a few dozen bitches with gas cans fanning out into the hood.

I know what it looks like, what do you think they are up to?

Maybe they think we're hiding a filling station in here.

How come with you I don't have to ask the stupid question to get a stupid answer?

Why are you even asking me? You should be asking GP Parks if he wants to put some of these dizzy ditzes in the dirt.

Yeah I should be but I can't contact the GP.

WHY THE HELL NOT?

I don't recall the password either.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-22-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-22-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-24-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-26-2021, 03:09 AM