New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SIR!
WAKEUP SIR WE GOT MAJOR PROBLEMS!

ALRIGHT ALREADY, I'm awake, this better be good! What is it, the bitches demanding double breakfast rations?

For God's Sake, look out the window, NOW SIR!

Alright keep your pants on.
HOLE-LEE-SHIT!!

Exactly, see that guy out front next to the other guy with the white flag. He said his name was Parks. He also said if you aren't out there to parlay with him in 5 minutes the whole lot of them would be in here in 6 minutes to clean house. Actually Sir I think you're down to about 2 minutes now!

OK, I guess I'll go see what he wants.

What's the meaning of putting all these people in my parking lot?

STFU you dipshit, matter of fact don't say nothing. Just nod yes or no when I get to the point where I say do you understand me. Keep in mind if your reply resembles a no you will instantaneously die along with your entire crew. You marauders been here several days now and you get more brazen every night. This will escalate into something ugly and could go on for several more days unless we put our foot down. So this is where we're at. You and yours have 10 minutes to be packed up and gone, do you understand me?

What! That's impossible, we couldn't possi...

Kill him.

WAIT, Just wait, we'll give it our best shot.

Note, any shooting from your contingency will not be tolerated.

That was just a figure of speech.

Fine, but you better get to stepping because as of this moment your clock is ticking.

Sir what's happening Sir?

We are bugging out! Tell everyone to grab their gear and meet me out front in the street in the next 5 minutes. Make sure they damn well understand, any stragglers will be buzzard bait.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-22-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-22-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-24-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-26-2021, 03:09 AM