New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where's Walt?

He's probably at the back of the column, he was taking a headcount. I take it back, he must've finished counting, he's right over there.

Go tell him I need to speak to him in private.

Well we lose anyone?

How many people you have out on point Sir?

Six, three on either side of the road.

That's what I thought, we may have gained a head.

You saying we picked up a spy?

Maybe, maybe my last census was off by one. Why have we stopped?

A scout informed me that about a half mile past this bend in the road there's a four corner intersection with a half dozen delapadated multi story buildings still standing. I need you to do what you do while the rest of us stay out of sight. Take some assault personnel and go assess the situation and if it's not too much bother, see if you can procure some lunch meat. Maybe if the place is empty or you can empty it we'll setup shop there.

Bad ideal Sir, when it comes to defending a location you need to put your back up against a wall not be somewhere they can come at you from four different directions at once.

How long we been marching now, forty minutes? We've moved about two miles down the road and I don't want to get to far away from the prize.

What Prize?

That neighborhood we just got ousted from must of had a hell of a stockpile of hoardables! They didn't convert any of us to food and they didn't take our weapons, meaning they had plenty of either. At any rate, letting us leave was a major screwup on their part, had it been my call we wouldn't be standing here.

Yes, I think we dodged a bullet, most of the pissed off faces in that crowd looked like they couldn't believe we were getting a pass. I'm thinking whoever was in charge might have had an ulterior motive for letting us leave intact. Also I'd say we were outnumbered by at least ten to one. So unless you are dead set on getting us all killed, I think we should go look for some easier pickings.

Hey Walt look at what the wind is blowing in! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY BODYGUARDS? PUT YOUR GODAMN GUN ON HIM!

Chill out, I just want to talk and I'm not packing.

Well that's your problem. Walt looks like we can reconcile your faulty headcount. Who's the dipshit now, dipshit?

KA-BOOM!

Jesus Walter could you give me a heads up before touching off that cannon so I can put my fingers in my ears! What did you kill him for, he wasn't going to give us any trouble?

What's the matter Parksey, does a little bloodletting make you squeamish.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-22-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-22-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-24-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: A GANG OF ONE - by Lordy x2 - 08-26-2021, 03:09 AM