New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(09-20-2020, 06:11 PM)singing spider Wrote:  minerals don't have electrostatic properties? Chuckle
do you know what semiconductors are made of?
eons of asteroid impacts are sufficient to create a fair amount of dust
moon gravity is 0.166g btw, not much of a drag on tiny dust particles

I know exactly how and what semiconductors are made of and how they work, the whole smear. I also know the world is the way the world is, because of you. It should make me no never mind, you, trying to bolster obvious lies by piling your nonsense on to them. Unfortunately when you defend the bullshit of the bullshitters it makes them more brazen. Next thing you know they will be dropping buildings on the heads of 3,000 people or on a more personal matter you might have to wear a useless face-mask to go shopping and if you are dumb enough they'll have you feeling like a hero for doing so.

When a large portion of society can not only be manipulated into believing the absurd, but go out of the their way to defend it, the world is in a bad way. The only thing that can fix it is your education or your culling.

Make no mistake, there are powerful people who are trying to fix what they believe is wrong with the world and since the education they are providing is absurd and easy to disprove propaganda you really have to wonder how they intend to implement their fix.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Apollo A7L/A7LB Lunar Overboot - by Aladin - 09-20-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Apollo A7L/A7LB Lunar Overboot - by Lordy x2 - 09-20-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Apollo A7L/A7LB Lunar Overboot - by Lordy x2 - 09-20-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Apollo A7L/A7LB Lunar Overboot - by Lordy x2 - 09-20-2020, 08:16 PM