New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"A Horrifying Future" - WEF's Vision For A Post-COVID World

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has just published (October 2020) a so-called White Paper, entitled “Resetting the Future of Work Agenda – in a Post-Covid World”.

[Image: Snap-2020-11-28-at-13-13-58.png]
This 31-page document reads like a blueprint on how to “execute” – because an execution (or implementation) would be – “Covid-19 – The Great Reset” (July 2020), by Klaus Schwab, founder and CEO (since the foundation of the WEF in 1974) and his associate Thierry Malleret.

They call “Resetting the Future” a White Paper, meaning it’s not quite a final version. It is a draft of sorts, a trial balloon, to measure people’s reactions. It reads indeed like an executioner’s tale. Many people may not read it – have no awareness of its existence. If they did, they would be up in arms and fight this latest totalitarian blueprint, offered to the world by the WEF.

It promises a horrifying future to some 80%-plus of the (surviving) population. George Orwell’s “1984” reads like a benign fantasy, as compared to what the WEF has in mind for humanity.

The time frame is ten years – by 2030 – the UN agenda 2021 – 2030 should be implemented.

Planned business measures in response to COVID-19:

How does it feel knowing there are people in the world plotting your demise? Not you personally, you in general. What odds do you give yourself of surviving the mounting crises? Me I'm above fifty but not at 100% and that could radically change in the near future because what is going on is cyclic. Crises is the name of the final phase of, "The Four Turnings". The last time this cycle came to head was WWII when people had no compunction about killing each other. This go round will be worse.

The fourth turning is the price society must pay to arrive at a new golden age

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
"A Horrifying Future" - WEF's Vision For A Post-COVID World - by Lordy x2 - 11-28-2020, 07:42 PM
RE: "A Horrifying Future" - WEF's Vision For A Post-COVID World - by Lordy x2 - 11-29-2020, 01:17 AM
I want to explain you about pandemiuc - by wooNunny - 12-02-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: I want to explain you about pandemiuc - by Lordy x2 - 12-02-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: "A Horrifying Future" - WEF's Vision For A Post-COVID World - by Lordy x2 - 12-03-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: "A Horrifying Future" - WEF's Vision For A Post-COVID World - by Lordy x2 - 12-03-2020, 10:47 PM