New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(01-24-2021, 12:21 PM)•REC⁴ Wrote:  Dont get your covid facts from medievalists or mystics.
You'll die.
Or so they hope.

•RECtum⁴ go back to your perma pinned totally ignored copied & pasted trail of tripe. Better yet walk your talk and go get vaccinated, ya coward. Whadamatta_U got his jab now he's on the slab. I tried to tell him hiding from a virus in a diving suit was overkill.

I told him a virus wasn't a living organism. It's not alive, it doesn't eat and it can't reproduce. Also a foreign virus loosed in his body is not mechanical in nature, it has no means of propulsion or brains to steer itself or the ability to formulate an attack on a healthy cell. A foreign virus in his body is at the mercy of currents like a hot air balloon is at the mercy of the wind, even if it could affix itself to a cell it couldn't get past the outer membrane, get in, have babies and hijack the cell.

No siree bob, a rogue virus wafting around on the breeze that he might happen to inhalate can only get itself metabolized and/or deposited into his wastestream. Infectious airborne diseases are bacterial or fungal in nature and may trigger a viral response by the cells of his body who in fact produce viruses to combat the infection. That is the how, why and where viruses come from.

I said Whadamatta_U you crazy to get vaxxed to protect against a rogue virus that not only means you no harm, couldn't do you any. Besides viruses aren't the enemy they're your friends. He said he didn't believe me. Maybe you believe now, RIP and save a place for •RECtum⁴.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
How COVID-19 Vaccine Can Destroy Your Immune System - by Lordy x2 - 01-18-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: How COVID-19 Vaccine Can Destroy Your Immune System - by Lordy x2 - 01-24-2021, 05:47 PM