New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

@icon 

Memo to the Vaccinated: Get Off Our Backs!

August 21, 2021

Regarding the current push to get everyone to take an experimental vaccine, there is only one consideration: Whose decision is it?

I’ll answer that.  It’s yours.  It’s mine.  Do as you wish but don’t tell me what to do.
When facts see light there’s hope

The mind-numbing mantra that the vaccines are “safe and effective” was shattered by US naval officer J.H. Furman in a paper written in response to the Defense Secretary’s memorandum requiring all servicemen to take the vaccine or possibly face court martial.  To Furman the shots are neither necessary nor safe:

The average member of the U.S. military is young and in excellent physical fitness, two categories that are nearly immune to the dangers of COVID. So far, only 24 people out of 2.2 million military personnel have died of COVID-19, a rate of less than one per 91,000.

And:

Currently, the U.S. military has proven completely capable of weathering COVID-19 without any loss of effectiveness, so forcibly making the entire service a test case for a novel type of vaccine is a pointless risk.

And then we find this from Paul Craig Roberts:

In the European Union (EU), more than 22,000 vaccination-associated deaths are now documented in the EU drug adverse events database. Which caused Doctors for COVID Ethics (an international doctors group from over 30 countries) to conclude on July 9, 2021 “[…] the benefits of vaccination are highly doubtful. In contrast, the harm the vaccines do is very well substantiated […]” Vaccine-enhanced herd immunity is in question. On August 3, Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist announced that their 95% nation-wide full vaccination rate, “[…] has not led to the herd immunity that experts hoped for. In the past two to three weeks, the Delta variant has outstripped all others in Iceland and it has become clear that vaccinated people can easily contract it as well as spread it to others.” [emphasis mine]

Dr. Roberts explains why we have vaccines to deal with:

For the entirety of the time that the “pandemic” has been upon us, the official protocol enforced by CDC, NIH, FDA, and WHO has prevented known preventatives and cures—HCQ and Ivermectin—from being used to treat patients.  Eli Lilly* has announced a new cure, but it has “been put on hold,” that is, blocked from usage.  Why has the medical establishment blocked treating Covid patients with known safe cures?

In clear words, the official medical protocol is entirely responsible for the Covid deaths. It was the lack of treatment, not the virus, that killed people.

Why were people not treated?  They were not treated because the absence of any known treatment is the sole legal basis for the use of an untested, unapproved, experimental “vaccine.”  The law is clear.  Unapproved vaccines cannot be used if there is a cure. [italics in original]

The case for the vaccines is steeped in corruption.  I stand firm in agreeing with US Navy CDR Furman, that the vaccines represent a pointless risk.

Stay informed, exercise due diligence.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/08/geor...our-backs/

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

<iframe src='https://www.brighteon.com/embed/ae090ac9-e778-4a46-9d4b-e0b8e7f8b337' width='560' height='315' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread