New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thumbs Up 

[Image: milvac-768x512.jpg]

Twenty-seven active-duty U.S. Air Force pilots have resigned their commissions over the unconstitutionality of Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s mandate requiring all Armed Forces members to at once receive a Covid-19 vaccination, Real Raw News has learned.

The exodus began on August 27, with 12 pilots from the 1st Fighter Wing at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia, submitting to their commanding officer letters of resignation only hours after they received a 4:00 a.m. text message instructing them to submit to mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations by 10:00 a.m. that same day. It’s unknown whether the pilots collaborated ahead of resigning, but all 12 resignations were handed in within a 90-minute period.

One officer, a 29-year-old F-22 Raptor pilot, said of the situation, “We undergo routine physicals and must meet rigorous fitness standards to stay on flight duty. I think it’s safe to say all Air Force pilots are in good physical condition. We must be to endure extreme G-force stress on our body. There is no reason we should be at risk of Covid-19 or becoming sick from it. I know I’m not alone in rejecting this potentially dangerous and soundly untested shot.”

Pilots at other airbases apparently joined him in solidarity.

A day later, 15 pilots of the 2nd Bomb Wing in Barksdale, Louisiana tendered letters of resignation after they, too, received orders to get the jab. The orders stated explicitly that any officer refusing a Covid-19 vaccination would...

LINK

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

I am currently working a campaign calling Human Resource Directors. Part of any sales pitch is finding out what the "pain points" are for them, then use that against them to push the sale through.

Reports throughout the country is the HR Directors biggest problem is when they announced they were requiring the clot shot THE WHOLE COMPANY QUITS AT THE SAME TIME. Same story over and over and over.

They are losing their shit over this. Even had one lady break down crying on the phone. The worst hit are anything medical and the schools. Top dogs are having to cover 2-3 job titles as "interim" because they cant find anyone else. I spoke with a nursing home administrator that had to perform cna duties and was wiping asses because there was no one else left to do it.

This country as a whole is absolutely REFUSING to take the clot shot despite the threats. If they cant get it above 50% then they will never be able to institute passports. Right now the real numbers are around 30%.

The lunatic dems plan to force this through employers is an absolute 100% fucking FAILURE.

IF WE ALL CONTINUE TO HOLD STRONG THE BUSINESSES IN BED WITH THE GOV FOR THE FED MONEY WILL COLLAPSE. THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MANDATE SHIT WHEN EVERYONE TELLS THEM TO FUCK OFF.

HOLD THE LINE PEOPLE - WE GOT THIS.

New Reply  Post Thread