New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

August is usually hot but this year seems to be above average in many areas. News talks about the heat but have not seen many reports on how our aquifers are holding up.

Signs of the times. 2020 is a shit stain year. If you haven't yet, get good with God.

skull 

(08-18-2020, 05:52 PM) Wrote:  August is usually hot but this year seems to be above average in many areas. News talks about the heat but have not seen many reports on how our aquifers are holding up.

Signs of the times. 2020 is a shit stain year. If you haven't yet, get good with God.

Death Valley is called Death Valley for a reason, it's the hottest place in the US at all times, and now it's just a little bit worse than usual.

But yes, you can see this as a sign of the times. There's also that very ominous Satun-Pluto conjunction that started in 2019 and is still going on. Saturn-Pluto conjunctions are behind some devastating effects in society but this one is even worse than it would normally be as in February (Feb 20th I think) it was itself conjunct with the Sun and EVEN with the lunar node which adds a whole lot of new meaning to it.....

I am talking about the coronavirus pandemic of course. This pandemic has for about 6 months now upset and unraveled our old structures and system in society to the core.

Oh boy.

I am overwhelmed by the enthusiasm streaming out of this forum.

<zzzzzzz>

New Reply  Post Thread