New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shocked 

Immunization expert: ‘Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others’

[Image: crr-768x426.png]

World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness.

Perronne specializes in tropical pathologies and emerging infectious diseases. He was Chairman of the Specialized Committee on Communicable Diseases of the High Council of Public Health.

Confirming the rapidly deteriorating situation in Israel and the UK, the infectious disease expert stated: “Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.”

He went on to say: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others. It’s proven in Israel now – I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel – they’re having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in UK also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”

The current working group on the COVID-19 pandemic in France was reported to be “utterly panicked” on receipt of the news, fearing pandemonium if it follows the guidance of the experts.

Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 News: “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations. We are opening more and more COVID branches. The effectiveness of vaccines is declining or disappearing.”

LINK

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Irish eyes Wrote:So does this mean the vaccine doesn't work?

Asking for a friend

Dude, have you been under a rock this whole time?

I would like to offer you some evidence contrary to your belief in hopes you will see where you have been bamboozled as Dr. Sterling Williams likes to say. I would like you to read this with an open mind -

Vaccines have always been clearly defined under public health law and a legally defined term under CDC and FDA standards. A vaccine specifically has to stimulate both the immunity within the person receiving it and also has to disrupt and block transmission.

Thus far, the CDC definition has been recently changed twice more since 2011.

- In 2011, the original Vaccination definition read, "Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease."

- On Aug 24th, they changed it to "a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to [produce immunity] to a specific disease.”

- On Sept 6th, they changed it yet again to "a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to [produce PROTECTION] to a specific disease.”

Keep in mind, naturally occurring viruses in the wild cannot be patented.

GMO (man-made) viruses can be patented.

Spike Protein Vaccine for Coronavirus Patented 22 Years Ago:

Up until 1999, coronavirus patents were all in the veterinary sciences. The first coronavirus vaccine to use the S spike protein was patented by Pfizer in January 2000 (Patent No. 6372224). It was a spike protein virus vaccine for canine coronavirus. You can look up the actual patents for yourself on the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s website if you like.

From HIV Vaccine Development to COVID-19:

Fauci and the NIAID “found the malleability of coronavirus to be a potential candidate for HIV vaccines,” and in 1999, Fauci funded research at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (where Baric has a lab) to create “an infectious replication-defective coronavirus” specifically targeted for human lung epithelium.

The patent for that replication-defective coronavirus that attacks human lung cells was filed on April 19, 2002 (Patent No. 7279327). “In other words, we made SARS”. Several months after that patent filing, the SARS outbreak in Asia occurred.

Today:

(Moderna and Pfizer) have been abundantly clear in stating that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop the transmission, it is a gene therapy treatment. It is a medical device — not a drug — because it meets the CDRH [FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health] definition of a device. It is not a living system, it is not a biological system, it is a physical technology, it just happens to come in the size of a molecular package.

Please see this link for what determines is a biological weapon.

18 U.S. Code § 175 - Prohibitions with respect to biological weapons

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/175

This is a mechanical device (A clear Bio-Weapon by definition) in the form of a very small package of technology that is being inserted into the human system to activate the cell to become a pathogen manufacturing site. They are using the term “vaccine” to sneak this under public health exemptions.

”This is mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator.

To Add - It is a well-known fact there is gross under-reporting into VAERS.

Harvard did a 3 yr long study and found Significant Under-Reporting to VAERS. A 2011 report by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) stated that fewer than one percent of all vaccine adverse events are reported to the government. https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/01/o...-to-vaers/

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

People who want other people to be vaccinated are retarded. It's a well known fact that the vaxxed can still be infected and pass that infection on just same as an unvaccinated person. So what's the point, well the supposed advantage to being vaccinated is that person has added protection against becoming seriously ill from covid-19.

You should know if you are already vaccinated that demanding others to get vaccinated does not help you or the herd in any way, shape or form and it's the last thing you should be worried about.

(11-12-2021, 11:35 PM)2am Breathe Wrote:  
(11-12-2021, 01:06 AM)blind prophet Wrote:  Hope you are feeling better man.

The only thing I can think of that helps with most things is to drink a lot of water.

I have been!!  I did all the right things.  Sleep as much as I could, ate healthy as I could.  I drank Gatorade when I couldn't eat to replenish salts.  I don't believe in suppressing snot and phelm with medicine, i think it is what clears the virus out.  So.... I went through a bunch of snot paper.

I feel so good right now!!  Whew!!  I'm past it, I think.

There is No Proof of the existence Sars-CoV-2 the virus responsible for covid-19. So there's no possible way you can say with any certainty you have or had covid-19. Even if you were a virologist you can not personally know the genus of the virus infecting you. Conversely you can say with 100% certainty that the virus that causes covid-19 has never been isolated and purified and proven to be contagious and that's wether you know that or not. It just so happens to be the truth and truth is you had a garden variety flu regardless of what of what your bogus PCR returns.

I keep putting these factoids on different threads on this site and they keep getting deleted, somebody can't handle the truth around here and don't want it discussed. As far as that goes, a few posters have been uttering the truth about this covid scamdemic since it's inception.

New Reply  Post Thread