New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

@icon 

Mandate away you fucking keebler elf (Fauci), but the swill you are trying to poison everyone with is not a vaccine. It is not made like a vaccine, and it does not prevent infection or transmission of covid. That alone makes vaccination pointless and when you add all the known serious side effects we are talking criminal. So I will not bend over, you will not man date me, and when it comes to sticking me with a needle... I will not comply. I do not consent.

You know, I'm not excessivly mad at Fauci, Gates, Biden, Rothschilds, and all the other usual NWO suspects, I think they will have eternity for contemplating the error of their ways.

However I'm absolutely enraged by all the sheep that cower, bootlick, and allow themselves to be ran through and stomped on.

That's who I'm pissed at. We only have the freedoms we fight for. Right now we're collectively consenting to tyranny. So until we all stop bitching about 'they/them' and take a long look at the coward in the mirror we will never overcome this.

The time to worry about upsetting people with truth is over. Be the change you want to see or rollup your sleeve and go get euthanized.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Richard M Fleming PHD MD JD, mRNA vaccine produce a prion like disease

This woman is trying to restore my faith in humanity!

These so called honest doctors are only giving you part of the truth.

Here's an anology for what is happening in the world. You have a medical condition that needs attention. Actually it needed attention a good while back, but for whatever reason you blew it off. Now as your condition worsens you still ignore it, or deny it even exists.

Problems that are allowed to fester into bigger problems are far more difficult to deal with then had they been recognized and dealt with when they were manageable.

Humanity has kicked the can down the road as far as it will go, all the problems associated with overpopulation will only worsen to the detriment of EVERYTHING unless the proper treatment is provide immediately. Barring stepping off a balcony, if you would like to help avert disaster, roll up your sleeves and get busy. Take the jabs.

If the planet will be saved nine out of ten of us will be gone in short order. You can voice your adversion to treatment all you want but thoses trying to save the planet are going to do their damnedest to see you receive some form of treatment.

New Reply  Post Thread