New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

@icon 

Had two stores ask me to donate my change to charity because of a coin shortage. Is there really a coin shortage? Are the stores really donating all the change to charity? Is this another step towards cashless society? Officials said cash carried the Corona. Is the government really wanting to track all purchases?

(07-15-2020, 12:43 PM)July Wrote:  Had two stores ask me to donate my change to charity because of a coin shortage. Is there really a coin shortage? Are the stores really donating all the change to charity? Is this another step towards cashless society? Officials said cash carried the Corona. Is the government really wanting to track all purchases?

Kroger will no longer give change in coins amid shortage

Don't expect to receive change in coins when you go to the grocery store. Kroger, the largest supermarket chain in the U.S., has said it will stop giving customer coin change, citing the nationwide shortage of pennies, nickels, dimes and quarter in circulation as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.

The company, which operates nearly 3,000 grocery stores in 35 states, has posted signs at many of its stores indicating the change in policy. Kroger is asking customers paying with cash to use exact change. Alternatively, patrons may donate what they are owed in coins to its Zero Hunger | Zero Waste Foundation, an initiative aimed at eliminating hunger in the U.S.

LINK

We are headed towards a cashless society where if your controllers don't like what you say or do will shut down your access to funds. What is going on now is simply a ploy to get you used to operating under those conditions. In the grand scheme of things a cashless society is a tool to help bring and maintain order for the NWO.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

In the wink of an eye it's gone from not making change to we are not accepting cash payments period.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Heard a report at a bank in a flyover state was offering $5 for people to cash in their change. Seems odd that there would be a change shortage.

New Reply  Post Thread