New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

I put this site on my speed dial last week.

Got what now, 10+ conspiracyness sites on the watch list?

good luck, and hello Haz Cool

Lordy how about a complete list of all your current and former conspiracyness S/N's ?
I've seen lordy before.. probably on good labratory practice.

Blush

(07-12-2020, 04:47 PM)Shrubbeard Wrote:  I put this site on my speed dial last week.

Lordy how about a complete list of all your current and former conspiracyness S/N's ?

Blush

It's a short list, I was/is Lord DunLOP @LOP. Not a heavy hitter been there for years but only about 1200 posts.

If you see HAZ tell him I said hi, I haven't heard from him, so I think I either scared him off, or pissed him off?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

(07-12-2020, 09:37 PM)Lordy x2 Wrote:  
(07-12-2020, 04:47 PM)Shrubbeard Wrote:  I put this site on my speed dial last week.

Blush

It a short list, I was/is Lord DunLOP @LOP. Not a heavy hitter been there for years but only about 1200 posts.

If you see HAZ tell him I said hi, I haven't heard from him, so I think I either scared him off, or pissed him off?

I see he came over to BT which is kind of turned into a fringe exodus site, even though the real intended fringe exodus site isn't even open yet. (but it will be). You know many of us put a lot of effort into posting there. I put a lot of effort into it, so just going POOF (the second time for us who went there from COP) was upsetting.

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep this place in my speed dials.

(07-14-2020, 05:05 PM)Shrubbeard Wrote:  
(07-12-2020, 09:37 PM)Lordy x2 Wrote:  

Blush

It a short list, I was/is Lord DunLOP @LOP. Not a heavy hitter been there for years but only about 1200 posts.

I see he came over to BT which is kind of turned into a fringe exodus site, even though the real intended fringe exodus site isn't even open yet. (but it will be). You know many of us put a lot of effort into posting there. I put a lot of effort into it, so just going POOF (the second time for us who went there from COP) was upsetting.

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep this place in my speed dials.

I appreciate your interest, it's just a matter of time until this site starts starts gaining traction and growing like BT. Speaking of which, I've done some guest posting there mostly arguing with, Beezleboop. That was early on and it was real and it was fun, but it wasn't real fun, so basically after seeing their success that's when I started working on DSn, something I've been wanting to do anyways.

And the rest is history!
Talk about putting the horse in front of the cart.  Rolleyes

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

I finally registered. BT is not such an active place anymore, drama gets old real fast.  I think this may be the place to be. Maybe we can get some others to join us.

(07-15-2020, 03:10 AM)July Wrote:  I finally registered. BT is not such an active place anymore, drama gets old real fast.  I think this may be the place to be. Maybe we can get some others to join us.

WELCOME TO THE DEEP!

I hope you're right about attracting others to join on.

In that vain, I noticed in the admin control panel I was able to allow registration without email verification so I went ahead and set that up. In other words you can use a bogus email address to instantaneously sign up for a blue name account without having to jump through any other hoops. If you go that route make sure that all your preferences concerning receiving email notification for this or that are unchecked.

If in the future you do decide you would like the system to notify you about this or that you can always change your email to a working address that you have access to.

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

How depressing, I had another would be member take a powder on me.

[Image: Snap-2020-07-21-at-05-03-38.png]Answer July—
Where is the Bee—
Where is the Blush—
Where is the Hay?

Ah, said July—
Where is the Seed—
Where is the Bud—
Where is the May—
Answer Thee—Me—

Nay—said the May—
Show me the Snow—
Show me the Bells—
Show me the Jay!

Quibbled the Jay—
Where be the Maize—
Where be the Haze—
Where be the Bur?
Here—said the Year—

—Emily Dickinson

Been busy tracking space news. Small CME incoming today. Not worries just more fascinating to watch than CNN.

What is with posting my IP and the two karma....

(07-23-2020, 10:31 PM)July NLI Wrote:  What is with posting my IP and the two karma....

It wasn't my intention and I don't know about posting your IP, that would be a no-no. Tell me where it is published where joe or jolene blow can view it and I will see about removing it. As far as the negative reputation goes, I was just testing the system and I had thought you had run off to BT or back to wherever you came from, so, I didn't think I was going to be hurting anybodies feelings. In light of your wandering prodigal poster's return, I'll see if I can retract my negative,,, whatever they are called, I'm still learning this software.

Once again glad you are okay my friend, happy to hear from you!

Weird. The video was showing a warning with my IP but it is clear now. Very odd. Must be the CME effect.

(07-24-2020, 12:54 AM)July Wrote:  Weird. The video was showing a warning with my IP but it is clear now. Very odd. Must be the CME effect.

Ohhh, I hate intermittent problems you can never find em to fix em. Maybe on some sunny day we'll get lucky.

I'm under attack! I didn't know automated spam could get past the image verification but sure enough somebody was hammering me, before I banned their IPs.

(07-06-2020, 05:05 PM)Lordy x2 Wrote:  
(07-06-2020, 12:08 PM)Refugee Wrote:  My Grandfather always used the word shyster. It was usually in reference to car sales men. Grandpa bought a new car with cash every three years. He would rant about how those shysters wouldn't even give him a full tank of gas.

Congrats on your grand opening.

Was this place created for the Fringe refugees? 

Huh

Thank you Refugee! This place was created for the public in general.

I think your grandfather's use of vocabulary outs him as a very intelligent person.
Come on Bwana!
This was a very common word in mid-20th century. Somewhat like the word "mobster".

(08-14-2020, 03:25 AM)Lordy nli Wrote:  I'm under attack! I didn't know automated spam could get past the image verification but sure enough somebody was hammering me, before I banned their IPs.
Did they stop hammering you, Bwana? Or are they still at it?
Must be quite an uncomfortable feeling.

(07-24-2020, 12:54 AM)July Wrote:  Weird. The video was showing a warning with my IP but it is clear now. Very odd. Must be the CME effect.
Careful, it might be the Carbonaro effect....

Cool Big Grin

(07-15-2020, 04:09 AM)Lordy x2 Wrote:  
(07-15-2020, 03:10 AM)July Wrote:  I finally registered. BT is not such an active place anymore, drama gets old real fast.  I think this may be the place to be. Maybe we can get some others to join us.

WELCOME TO THE DEEP!

I hope you're right about attracting others to join on.

In that vain, I noticed in the admin control panel I was able to allow registration without email verification so I went ahead and set that up. In other words you can use a bogus email address to instantaneously sign up for a blue name account without having to jump through any other hoops.
Well, one hoop is enough I  say. Rolleyes

New Reply  Post Thread