New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That movie based on some unlikely happenings in the year 2021 more than scared me, it depressed the hell out of me. I was in a gloomy funk for days after viewing that flick. My state of mind didn't improve until I started dissecting that story, I mean, what are the odds a engineered virus would escape a laboratory to start the Zombie Apocalypse? Couldn't happen right?

Did you know that an apocalypse is actually disclosure or revelation of great knowledge? (In ancient Greek literally meaning "an uncovering")

In religious and occult concepts, an apocalypse usually discloses something very important that was hidden or provides what Bart Ehrman has termed, "A vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".

Enter Nostradamus, shadowy prophet of the "illuminated", who made a series of predictions in his book Les Prophéties in 1555. One such prediction was that the dead would rise and take over the world – in 2021.

I shit you not. Believe it or don’t, here are some of Nostradamus’ predictions for 2021:

A zombie apocalypse

Nostradamus hinted at the rise of a "great evil" disease that renders sufferers "half-dead". In the book, he wrote, this "pestilent she-monster" of a plague will cause "all the world to end" and leave "fathers and mothers dead of infinite sorrows".

A global famine

Nostradamus predicted "a greater trouble is prepared" for us all in 2021 which will be of "rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague".

Recently, the United Nations warned of a "catastrophic global famine" set to take over the world in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic in 2021.

Solar storms and a meteor strike

Nostradamus wrote about ‘a long trail of sparks’ in the sky which is made of fire, which could mean that a giant asteroid may hit Earth. NASA has predicted that giant asteroids are likely to hit the Earth in the next few years.

Seems 2021 = Interesting Times

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread