New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Brick 

They are going to do a false flag EMP attack and blame China or Iran

Just read this article today in Zerohedge, problem is I predicted this narrative months ago and provide proof in this video. This is all planned people and if you don't see that by now you never will....

[Image: Snap-2020-09-07-at-04-27-29.png]

...Wake up!

chad chaddington

Deagel is forecasting a 230 Million drop in US population by 2025. LINK

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

I wonder if the EMP will be before or after we get hit by the Asteroid?! Maybe they just can't decide what they are going to blame whatever calamity falls upon us at this point. That will probably depend on how much infrastructure gets leveled. An Asteroid could do considerable damage, but then again, to initiate a EMP they set off a high yield nuke in low earth orbit which could also flatten a lot of property.

Either way a low orbit warhead detonation could be blamed on a asteroid or emp attack, they are just covering all their bases by floating these different stories.

Confused

Know this, if the SHTF, China or Iran are not crazy enough to detonate a warhead over the US. I think if a large percentage of the US does not go dark after a detonation, meaning a weak emp, the False Flaggers will blame the incident on an asteroid and if it does,,, vise versa.

[Image: GaTXVOJ.gif]

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
New Reply  Post Thread