New Reply  Post Thread 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's not like a virus is a lifeform, is it?

It doesn't feed, it doesn't procreate... it does nothing at all. It doesn't even watch TV!

It's not alive.

So what does it do?

I say it's a weapon. And I am not saying it's necessarily man-made.

Think about it.

It's not alive any more than a test tube with water and some DNA in it is alive.

(09-01-2020, 10:35 AM)Dear Guest Wrote:  It's not like a virus is a lifeform, is it?

It doesn't feed, it doesn't procreate... it does nothing at all. It doesn't even watch TV!

It's not alive.

So what does it do?

I say it's a weapon. And I am not saying it's necessarily man-made.

Think about it.

It's not alive any more than a test tube with water and some DNA in it is alive.

[Image: virus.jpg]

It's not a weapon, it's a detergent. A detergent designed by Mother Nature long before mammals inhabited the earth. Some people believe a virus is a parasite providing no advantage for its host, not like most flora and fauna that reside inside a healthy individual, but I disagree. I don't see an individual organism (plant or animal) as the end host. I only see them as part and parcel of the ultimate host. The Biosphere. The biosphere provides the ways & means for every bit of life in it, from the Macro to the Micro. Actually there is no macro, that is just a conglomeration of the micro. Your body has trillions of individual microscopic cells leading their own little well to do lives and they go about their day to day existence thinking about you,,, about as much as you do about them. If they are happy and healthy a passionate army of T-cells will go kick some viral ass when needed. If the virus prevails, well, generally it just removing a useless load from the biosphere.  There are no losers in a properly functioning biosphere.

This may sound simplistic, but if a Virus is rendering organisms that are not fit enough to defend themselves from said virus, then the Virus is merely preforming its God given function in a healthy ecosystem. Mother Nature's Detergent.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

You may have a point, Bwana, but this is just something you claim.

Of course the picture is nice, it goes without saying.

(09-05-2020, 09:30 PM)Dear Guest Wrote:  Of course the picture is nice, it goes without saying.

Yeah they look like little scrubbing bubbles.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

But then again...

"The issue is, viruses exist only in the laboratory, and they are components that have been removed from an animal's or a person's immune system and they have been genetically altered and weaponized and then put back into us."

John Broward, The Fullerton Informer, in a video clip you posted yourself
https://deepsubjects.net/showthread.php?tid=41

starting at 9:57

or

Frontliine Doctors Frontline Psyop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H44fMYBj5E

Well that's a real mouthful isn't it, and you may not care for his strained and squeaky voice, delivering his speech as he is driving, but what he is saying is worth considering. And what he is saying there is somewhat shocking to be sure.

But what are you gonna do now? You watch a video clip on the net, and now you are all of a sudden drop the mask and COVID-19 regulations? I think nothing could be worse.

(09-05-2020, 10:20 PM)Lordy x2 Wrote:  
(09-05-2020, 09:30 PM)Dear Guest Wrote:  Of course the picture is nice, it goes without saying.

Yeah they look like little scrubbing bubbles.
I really love those little spirited replies of yours, Bwana.

But the picture really wasn't the point of my reply, and you know that.

Oh and BTW Bwana, you might think of mentioning the source of your copy/paste replies.

New Reply  Post Thread